Our farm was founded in 1980 in the ancient huts of Alpe Muscera,
located at 1300 meters on the eastern side of the Southern Grigna.
Agricultural activity has developed and increased with particular regard
to defend the peculiarities of the mountain territory, to the preservation of rural areas and extensive farming,
aimed at a fruition of the areas that guarantees a peaceful coexistence
with the native life of flora and fauna.